1. Baby diapers are like a box of chocolates - you never know what your going to get! The most innocent looking diaper can contain the smelliest, most explosive substance known to mankind!
2. You will quickly become a poop connoisseur as a new parent. You will learn that poop comes in a variety of colors, textures, and smells.
3. Little girls can shoot pee out almost as far as little boys :-/
4. There is a huge difference between the cheap bottles and the more expensive ones...I highly recommend Dr. Brown's!
5. After tasting formula in your mouth a few hundred times it will start to taste strangely good.
6. In a sleep deprived state you will say, think, and do things you never thought you'd do; see: going to Walmart in your pajamas and putting the milk away in the pantry.
7. Those expensive baby toys you thought were a waste of money, such as a swing and bouncer, will actually save your sanity.
8. By the time you feed, burp, change, and lay baby back down you will have approximately 20 minutes before the cycle starts all over again.
9. Babies make the strangest sounds...we have heard buzzing, squeaking, grunting, chirping, growling, burping, and farting all in an hour's time.
10. You will love your child so much from the moment you set eyes on them that nothing else matters, including #s 1-9. One sweet look, grab of your finger, or sweet baby sigh against your cheek can erase everything from your mind except for pure bliss!