Monday, April 18, 2011

Prayers Please! UPDATED

Would you please pray for my little brother, Joe? He suffered some serious nerve damage in a car accident last summer and is going to UC San Francisco tomorrow for a Dr's appointment...we are praying the surgeons there will be able to help him get back to normal. It is just heartbreaking to see him miss out on so much being injured these past ten months.
Thanks bloggy friends!
I'll leave you with some ridiculous cuteness
Yep, that's my girl! :)))))
UPDATE: the appointment ended up being a dead end...it ruled out one thing and left the door open for a bunch of other possibilities, so hopefully a new Dr will be able to shed some light on the situation soon :-/

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying! I sure hope that he can find some answers and healing through the help of the doctors!! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete